The company was established in 2005 for the production and processing
of automotive components, primarily for automotive airbag inflator
- Metal preparation.
- Steel tube processing.
- Industrial part washing.
- Product Quality Inspection, Sort and Containment Services (offsite
- Quality Systems Consulting Services.
In the process of preparing for ISO 9000 certification.
- ARC Automotive Inc.
- Designers and producers of automotive airbag inflator systems
(driver, passenger, side, curtain, hybrid).
- Location - Knoxville, Tennessee (USA)
- Closest Airport - Knoxville International (McGhee Tyson Airport)
- Washing of metal parts
- Running 3 x Aquamaster CB1200 belt washers.
- Able to wash small and medium sized metal components and assemblies.
- Tube cutting and processing
- Running 2 x Tsune Automatic Ferrous Circular High Speed Saws
- Ability to cut and process various tube sizes of standard strength
and HSLA steels.
- Round tube of 10mm to 70mm OD.
- Square tube from 10mm to 60mm OD.
- Machining of parts
- 4 x Okuma & Howa CNC Lathes, Twin Spindle (various models).
- 1 x Astro In-Line Punch Machine.
- 1x AB50 50 ton Press.
- All aspects of Product Quality and Process accuracy covering
the following criteria:
- Verification of products to ensure accurate production and
- Raw materials verification
- Form, Fit and Function
- Dimensional gauging
- Safety Requirements
- Preservation, Identification, Packaging
- Shipment Quantity
- Marking, Labeling
- Consultation and assistance in implementation of comprehensive
quality control systems
Pierre J. Steenekamp
P.O. Box 50455, Knoxville, TN, USA, 37950
General Information: email@example.com