Code of Ethics
In support of BEL-ESSEX CORPORATION’s commitment to the promotion
of business ethics and fight against corruption, the person named
below endorses the CORPORATION’s Code of Business Ethics.
- We accept the competitive private enterprise system as the
best means of ensuring that the requirements of the customer are
fully and faithfully met, in terms of price, quality, variety
- We further accept that the foundation of business should be
integrity, fair dealing and efficient service.
- We stand for fair competition and reject all acts characterized
by bad faith and deception and thus accept that the representation
of goods and services should be truthfully made and scrupulously
- Believing that corruption weakens our freedom to compete, exposes
us to the threat of criminal sanctions, and discourages investment,
we will refuse unilaterally to pay or receive bribes.
- We undertake to avoid all untruthful or misleading statements
in publicity and advertising.
- We accept this CODE in toto and agree to submit controversies
rising thereunder to settlement by voluntary agreement and within
the disciplines of the BEL-ESSEX CORPORATION.